November 6, 2012

Tuesday November 6, 2012: Election Day



 

I just finished praying the patriotic rosary for our country. (sorrowful mysteries for Tuesday.) This prayer covers each and every State and citizen of the United States in the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ. My intention was of course the election - and the conversion of our country. I cannot vote for a President who supports many intrinsic evils - and calls them "rights." I will be voting for Mitt Romney. May God's Divine, Providential Will be done! Whatever the outcome I will accept it as His having allowed it. May His Hand guide us all today as we vote for The Presidency, Amen.

Quote From the Patriotic Rosary:

"It may be the will of Heaven that America shall suffer calamities still more wasting and distresses yet more dreadful. If this is to be the case, it will have this good effect, at least: it will inspire us with many virtues, which we have not, and correct many errors, follies, and vices, which threaten to disturb, dishonor, and destroy us. 

The furnace of affliction produces refinement, in states as well as individuals. And the new governments we are assuming, in every part, will require a purification from our vices, and an augmentation of our virtues or there will be no blessings . . . But I must submit all my hopes and fears to an overruling Providence; in which, unfashionable as the Faith may be, I firmly believe."

John Adams, July 3, 1776


God Bless America

God bless America.
Land that I love.
Stand beside her and guide her,
Through the night with the light from above.
From the mountains to the prairies
To the oceans white with foam.
God bless America.
My home sweet home.

God bless America
My home sweet home.


Please remember to keep New York in your prayers. Living on Long Island I can tell you that life is far from "back to normal" and we appreciate your prayers very much. God bless you all . . . and God bless America!


Your sister in Christ,
Deb
Jesus, I trust in You


Post a Comment