September 17, 2012

Faith, Freedom and Fun!

New Catholic Blogger Hits the Airwaves!

Does anybody pray for you?

Whether you answered yes or no I have prayed for God’s blessing on all who read this. May the peace, enlightenment, salvation and healing that comes only from the Lord be upon you, amen!

My name is Deb and I'm new to blogging. It is a pleasure to be here  to express my Faith and to have fun with you in this forum! I look forward to learning, sharing and praying with and for you.

About Me:
*I'm an American Catholic who is loyal to the teaching magisterium of the Church. I have many concerns about the hedonistic times in which we live and the loss of religious freedom we are experiencing.
*My hope is to reach a few souls by providing information and inspiration.
*I try hard to live out the Faith in my daily walk. Being a mere human I have a long way to go . . . but with God’s Grace I keep on going and growing!
*I am grateful for my husband, family and friends. I love caring for our home but as my husband will testify: I’m not too big on cooking :::wink::::wink::::
*I strive to lead a healthy lifestyle, but sometimes I eat ice cream, LOL. I love to work in our Garden and I love to read REAL books.
*With a few small exceptions the brainwashing box we call a television disgusts me.
*There is a spiritual battle taking place and EACH ONE OF US participates in it daily. Not believing in it does not make it any less real - only more dangerous. This is why I strive to follow the instruction of Saint Paul in Ephesians 6:11-14 (NRSV):

“Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we are not contending against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world rulers of this present darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.Therefore take the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.”

I would love to hear a little something about you! I invite you to click on "comments" below. I welcome prayer requests and I look forward to getting to know you a little too.



Your sister in Christ,
Deb

Jesus, I Trust in You!
Post a Comment